Monday, May 16, 2011

blogger is being troublesome.......


back



front

Still limiting my typing, so lets go with a primarily  pictorial update.  bodice attached, zipper in progress (I hand pick, so it may wait a bit)  It will eventually have straps and a sweetheart neckline.

there were supposed to be others, including other projects, but blogger is not playing nice and allowing formatting.

later gators.   more when my arms are cooperative.


EDIT: ...In my primary browser the two pictures are neatly arranged  next to each other, but it has come to my attention its a total mess in chrome.   Anyone verify/refute?   This new posting thinger seems awfully buggy.

1 comment:

  1. I use HTML tables to make them stay. It's very easy, just google html tables :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...