Monday, April 30, 2012

ready.... set....


Gearing up for Me-Made-May, which mostly means making sure laundry is done and deciding how I want to do it.    I think I'm going to stick to end of week round up posts here unless I finish something new and wear it in the challenge.   (Which I should also mention, won't be much of a challenge.  I wear me-made stuff almost everyday anyway.  I know she wants people to challenge themselves, but frankly. I don't think its worth the stress.  For me, the me-made/self-stitched events are more about finding like minded people and enjoying what they've created.   I never needed to be pushed into wearing my garments.  

Anyhow, if you have a burning desire to see the daily outfits in a more timely manner, check out the flickr group

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...