Friday, September 14, 2012

Coat Fabric is Here!

 Yay and Horray! I have the fabric for my coat!

I went with the codura faced ultrex for the shell (waterproof, windproof, breatheable -- it's the dark blue with the white- with the white being the waterproof bit) from seattle fabrics and a bright blue rayon bemberg (static free and breathable)  from vogue fabrics for my lining.






I also got waterproof zippers -- I have five - one for the center front, and two each for the pockets and pit-zips.

This amalgamation is rounded out by the thinsulate I got last year for my previous attempt at a winter coat.

I'm a lot happier with this pattern, more sure of my ability to work with my materials and have a better plan for how to accomplish everything.   Wish me luck!  My goal it to finish by the 1st of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...