Monday, August 19, 2013

who finally threaded her serger? this girl.

It took a lot of tiny squares, but I finally decided to stop being a lazy bum and thread the damn thing.   (Now, the fact that it takes less than five minutes to thread a serger compared to the amount of time I've spent cutting out tiny squares, and what it will take to get the whole quilt put together may not quite even out...  but yeah, sometimes I *really* can't be bothered.)

to the tune of Beethoven's 5th -- hem hem hem HEM.  six yards.

I'm also getting closer and closer to the day I buy a coverstitch machine.   I'm doing more knits, and I really hate zig-zag hems and always end up hand sewing them, so it would make a lot of sense, but I just don't have the space.   Clearly, the only option is to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...